Sunday, June 17, 2007

12 More Days....

I can't believe how fast it's getting here. I fly out June 29th. Probably around 7am. it's a little over 19 hours of flying (if there's no layover) and a 13 hour time difference. Korea is actually on the other side of the International Dateline so I'll be gaining time for a while as I fly west, but eventually I'll travel far enough back in time that it'll be tomorrow. Weird.

I still need to get my transcripts from Millersville, but I'm taking care of that first thing in the morning. Then I just need to send my documents to Korea and get my Visa stuff taken care of. On that note, I'm pretty sure I have to go to the closest Korean Consulate to get my Passport stamped for my Visa. Unfortunately, the closest consulate is three and a half hours away in DC. Anyone wanna plan a day trip just before I go?

So yeah, just a few more days. I have one more week at church. Thankfully, we're having a potluck, so that's cool, and Scott and Beth decided to throw me a little going away party at the tattoo shop sometime after church. That should be a good time as well.

1 comment:

nessa said...

we could go to D.C. on saturday...