Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Small Time Adjustment

Ok. First thing....

For those of you who received the mass email I sent out, I was not scheduled to leave July 29th as it said. It was actually supposed to say June 29th; as in next Friday.

Second thing....

I said "was" because my date of departure has changed. Due to taking forever to get my transcripts from the two wonderful Universities I was privileged to attend, I am behind in the work visa process. It will take about ten days from today so my date of departure has been pushed back to somewhere around July (yes, really July this time) 5th, 6th, or 7th. It's a little disappointing because I was ready to be leaving next Friday, but it gives me a little extra time to get things organized, visit some people/camp, and possibly earn a little extra money. I'm sure it'll be ok. What's another week in good ol' PA?

1 comment:

nessa said...

thanks for reposting that... erasing your comment was a complete accident. i don't know how to use electronics since i'm a woman.