Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer Intensives

Now that I've finally adjusted to my class schedule and figured out what I'm doing, the schedule completely changes. This Monday, we start summer intensives. You know how you can take a college course in a few weeks during the summer? That's basically what we're doing. I start at 845am and teach until about 5 or 6pm. I have one or two 45 minute breaks in there, but other than that, I'm teaching the whole time. plus, then I need to do all my grading and prep for the next day. I will be teaching 50 class periods a week. It's going to be NUTS! While I'm not looking forward to the classload, I am looking forward to the craploads of overtime I'll be earning this month.

Other than that, things are going well. I love Korean food. I'm going to have to find out where I can get it when I come home. Most of the guys I'm working with are sarcastic jerks....so we get along great.

No comments: