Monday, July 9, 2007

This is actually happening

It's 230am on Tuesday morning. I'm about to go to bed. I'm waking up in about 3 and a half hours to go out to breakfast with my parents. I need one last trip to the best breakfast joint in PA. That's right. You guessed it. Powderbourne Gun Club. It'll be my last taste of cream chipped beef, scrapple, and oh that Powderbourne bacon. We'll be eating around 7 and then leaving for the airport at 8. In 9 hours, I'll be on a plane for the first leg of my loooooong journey to Seoul.

I won't be able to get the internet hooked up in my apartment for a few weeks so I won't be online much. I'll make a point to stop by an internet cafe and post some updates. Keep my in your prayers. The next time you see news from me on here, I'll actually be living in Seoul!

1 comment:

nessa said...

woot powderborne. glad you had something wonderful before you left the states.
hope all went well. you are probably above an ocean right now somewhere. can't wait to hear how life is going for you.