Wednesday, August 22, 2007

At Last!!

So I spent the last month and a half constantly nagging my boss to make the call so I could get my own internet connection and phone line at my apartment. He's been really busy and has not had time to do it so I've been hooking onto whatever unreliable wireless connection I could find. Then, today I received a bill in the mail for my July phone/internet service. Perplexed, I went to my boss. It turns out that the last teacher here never had them disconnected. I've had internet and a phone line the whole time I've lived here. He called the company and got my username/password for the internet and my home phone number, and now I'm online. I thanked him for the phone call and assured him that I wouldn't be paying for July's service. We agreed, and now I finally have these last two amenities for my apartment :)

No comments: