Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I could never live in Seattle

Anybody remember when it rained nonstop for three and a half days last summer? It's been doing that here in Seoul. Everything is overflowing. It kinda sucks. I mean, I get done work and wanna go outside and walk around or use my slackline. Instead, I'm holed up in my apartment. It's kinda funny though. Nobody in Korea wears raingear. It's just a constant parade of umbrellas. People look at me really funny when I'm walking around with nothing but my rain jacket to keep me dry (well, not nothing but my rain jacket....I'd probably look at me a little funny then too...funny and impressed of course ;-) ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff - it's Cassandra Adams - my mom told me to let you know we say hi, and that you're supposed to have Ricky bring you over to go four-wheeling and have dinner with us sometime after you get back. Talk to ya later, and have fun over there!