Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Changes

The end of February is almost here and with it, the end of my time at EG. I am so thankful to be finishing up at EG and moving to The Little School. For the past week, I've been doing observation/training at The Little School in the mornings and working at EG at night. It's been hectic and VERY draining but so good to be spending time at my new school. The kids love being there as do the teachers. It's such a great environment.

The lease for my new apartment officially began on Monday. I took some of my things down and moved in all the used furniture I bought. Thankfully, the guy I bought it all from lived approximately 40 feet from my new place. What a blessing. Tomorrow, Tae is bringing his car to move the rest of my stuff downtown to the new place so I've spent my whole night doing laundry, packing and taking things off the walls.

I can't wait to be settled into my new place, sit on the couch (that I haven't bought yet) and just relax. Life will be soooo much better in about 10 days :)

No comments: