Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Change of Plans

I've come to the realization that while having a motorcycle or motor scooter here in Seoul would be really sweet, I can do without. However, contrary to what I originally thought, I can't go a year and a half without an electric guitar. Sorry Mr. Acoustic. I've tried really hard, but as with most of my relationships, your's and mine is doomed to fail. I can't afford a scooter and an electric/amp so it looks like I'll still be living on the subway system for a while. This really is the best choice. I'm ashamed it took me two months to go through enough withdrawal to start shopping. Oh god of rock, forgive me! Never again shall I live without the tools necessary to partake in all you have to offer. Long live ROCK!!

2 comments:

J Stu said...

the picture?

nessa said...

this is dissapointing... but expected.
dang.
i think you and the acoustic should still remain close.