Thursday, September 6, 2007

FOOTBALL!!!!

Football season started today. I know the first game already happened, but that was 930am my time. Come on, everyone knows I'm not getting up that early (unless it's an Eagles game). I'm able to watch the games for 48 hours after they end so after work, most of the EG teaching staff is coming back to my apartment for some good ol' American football. I can't wait. Go Colts!

(Oh, and I'd appreciate if nobody decides they wanted to be funny and emails me football scores throughout the season. Remember. I'll be watching games about 10-20 hours after they're over. Please don't ruin this for me. Football is sacred.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, I thought you were ahead of our time... and you'd be calling Dad and telling him the score :-).....enjoy the games! ~mom